Saturday, January 9, 2016

Vintage Bingo 2015 Prize Winners!


Happy New Year, Vintage Mystery Challengers! I just sat down with my handsome assistant (aka hubby) and got the Custom Random Number Generator revved up for another round of prize-giving. I recruited the handsome assistant to help with the bonus prize drawing (he's much better than the CRNG for complicated bonus entries).

So...let's have a drum roll and start announcing the winners.

I fed the one-Bingo challengers into the CRNG and let it do its buzzing and whirring thing and it gave me Post #2 (of the one-Bingo only folk). That means Phinnea is the winner! 

Next up, the two or more Bingo challengers (the rest of the field). Again, the CRNG buzzed and whirred and flashed a few lights (after all, there were more names to consider)--and it gave me Post #6. That means Linda@Philly Reader has taken the prize (please know that I assign Post Numbers in order of link/comment--I went to the linky site to find the date/time of posting and compared those with the comments left by non-bloggers; this changed the order just a bit).

Now, for the Bonus Round. With the complication of two entries for those with two full cards, I called up my handsome assistant to draw a name out of the official Vintage Bingo hat and he gave me....Joel. Joel is very deserving of his Bonus Prize--he complete two full cards and read 72 books for the challenge!
 
Congratulations to all the winners! I will be contacting you soon about your prize options.

Thanks again to all my challengers. It's been fun playing Bingo with you all--most of you for two years. I'm so glad you join me in my mystery challenge madness and I hope you have decided to join me for a scavenger hunt in 2016.

1 comment:

fredamans said...

Congrats, winners!!!