Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Winner! Mountaineering Checkpoint #3


So, I got all wrapped up looking forward to the Red Cross Book Sale this year I only managed to add 48 new-to-me books to my TBR pile for next year (that's not too bad, is it? We won't talk about the stacks of books I already had.)....and realized that, Hey!  I need to post about the September Checkpoint.  And now it's time to find a winner for the Checkpoint prize.  So....without further ado, I will just plug in the random number generator and enter in the parameters....and the lights flash and webpage whirs and we get  (drum roll, please).....Link #6!  That means that neer @ hot cup of pleasure is our winner!  Congratulations, neer!  I'll be contacting you soon with the prize list.

Thanks to everyone for participating in the check-in.  I enjoy seeing your progress so far. Thanks as well to all climbers for joining me in scaling those Mount TBR heights.  Good luck in the last leg!

5 comments:

fredamans said...

I'll have to try to do better next year, provided you have the challenge again.
Congrats neer!

Bev Hankins said...

Freda: No worries. As long as I have mountain ranges, I'll be hosting the Mount TBR Challenge. And since I can't resist buying books like I'll never have another chance....there's no way I'll run out of mountain ranges. :-)

neer said...

Thanks Bev and Freda. I am so very very happy.

Peggy Ann said...

Only 48! I think I will join this next year too Bev.

Bev Hankins said...

We'd love to have you join in, Peggy Ann!