Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Top Ten: Fascination Awards


You may recall that I posted at the end of last month that a blog post I wrote in 2011 titled Vintage Mystery Progress and Review Site had earned a nomination for a Fascination Award: 2012's Most Fascinating Librarian blog. The Fascination Awards are an annual collection of the web’s most inspirational and thought-provoking blogs and are nominated by the editorial team and voted on by readers. A great many of you agreed that I was fascinating enough for a vote. Thanks!!!! I didn't win the gift card for first place, but I am excited anyway! Thanks to you, My Reader's Block came in at 9th place out of the Top 100 Fascinating Blogs. I appreciate your support very much! If you'd like to see the rankings for the Top 50, please go HERE.


5 comments:

Jenners said...

How incredibly cool!! Getting noticed like should feel amazing. Think how many web sites are out there!!!!!

Bev Hankins said...

Jenners: I absolutely do feel amazing. I was amazed to be noticed in the first place--let along to come in 9th. Wow.

Ryan said...

Congrats! That is so cool!

Red said...

Congrats! well deserved :)

neer said...

Congratulations. Very happy for you.