Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays

MizB of Should Be Reading hosts Teaser Tuesdays. Anyone can play along. Just do the following:

*Grab your current read.
*Open to a random page.
*Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! You don't want to ruin the book for others.
*Share the title and author too, so other TT participants can add it to their TBR lists if they like your teaser.

Here's mine from The Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafón (p. 93):

Barrido and Lady Venom exchanged looks but kept on grinning. Just then, Escobillas matrialized through the door and looked at me with that dry, disdainful air he had, as if he were measuring you for a coffin.

4 comments:

fredamans said...

Very cool! My kind of read!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesday.html

Anne@HeadFullofBooks said...

Wow. I have GOT to read more books by this author. I keep hearing about him and I know it is time. Thanks!

Confuzzled Shannon said...

I like that he materialized and sizes them up for coffin. lol

Sally said...

Great teaser. I loved The Shadow of the Wind but still have The Angel's Game on my tbr pile.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesday-26.html