Wednesday, May 25, 2011

If You're Having Commenting Issues on Blogger


Thanks to Yvette and her techno-brilliant daughter, here's how to fix at least one of the Google Blogger failures some of us have been faced with for the past couple of days. Use this link to go to Skye's blog - the easy to follow instructions are right there. Instructions for Fixing Comment Snafu. Wouldn't it be nice if Google told us this? Instead of just posting messages that say "We're aware of the problem and researching it."

I have also discovered that if I log in to my blog through Mozilla, everything is fine. But Explorer will not let me log in properly. I have to enter my blog through the back door (Dashboard) to make new posts or edit.

4 comments:

Marce said...

It has been a pain in the arse to say the least, sigh, thank you.

Laurie said...

Thank you for posting this! Now I feel vindicated and ready to rock! And many thanks to Yvette and Skye as well!

BookQuoter said...

Was just having a problem with this! Thank goodness for this post.

Ryan said...

I had no problem until I updated to IE9, then chaos ensused. I switched to Google Chrome and for the most part, I'm having no problems.