Saturday, April 30, 2011

An Award for Finishing


Today I wrapped up the A-Z Blogging Challenge. It's hard to believe that we've made it all the way through the alphabet already. Each day in April (except for Sundays) I have posted on something related to the Day's letter. If you missed my posts, you can click on the "Bloggin A-Z" label and find them that way. Although it was difficult to come up with something for a couple of the letters, I've had a great time and am really glad I joined in. AND--just because I finished--Elizabeth Mueller at Author Elizabeth Mueller has given me (and all the finishers) this lovely Award. Thanks, Elizabeth! And congrats to you and all those who finished the challenge!


1 comment:

Arlee Bird said...

Congratulations on making it through the A to Z Challenge! Glad you could be with us.


Lee
Tossing It Out