Friday, September 17, 2010

The Friday Hop


It's time once again for the Friday Book Blogger Hop. The Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books and the goal is to get bloggers out and about on the web, meeting and greeting new bloggers and old friends. Let's get hoppin'....


This week we are honoring Book Blogger Appreciation Week, so we're being asked to honor our favorite book bloggers and why we love them!


Here are some of my favorites (and I'm sure I'm going to miss some...):

CMash Loves To Read: Beautiful layout; interesting reviews; Table Talk Tuesday
Dead White Guys: Insightful and hilarious reviews
English Major's Junk Food: First book blog I ever followed, great reviews
Hotchpot Cafe: Home of the Birth Year Reading Challenge--best challenge I've done
I'd So Rather Be Reading: Home of some great give-aways (especially the "Fictional Men Never Let You Down" t-shirt!
Lady Scribble's Book Lounge: Terrific Reviewer and fellow blogger
Roof Beam Reader: Interesting and eclectic reviewer
The Reading Ape: Terrific posts; intelligent, humorous and interesting reviews
What Red Read: Love the background and her mix of interesting & eclectic posts and nifty reviews

14 comments:

CMash said...

Bev:
Thank you so much for thinking of me. You have no idea what it means to me and how much it is appreciated.
CMash

Jeremy said...

Hi, Happy Friday!!

I'm just stopping by for follow Friday and the blog hop.

I hope you have a great weekend!

http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

Kathy Habel said...

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend.

Sugar and Snark said...

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Great blogs you have listed there :D

Have a great weekend!

Lu

Pixie said...

You have some great blogs there. I will have to check out the ones I haven't visited. Thanks for stopping by Page Tuners.

Ree said...

Thanks for coming by my blog :) I'm on a mission to view everyone's blogs who post on mine and man am I glad I'm doing so. You all have such interesting blogs! I'm a new follower via GFC.

Nat said...

Oh, thank you so much for listing us! :) Hope you have a great weekend.

Liz said...

Found you through the hop. I'm a new follower :)

Stephanie said...

You've posted an excellent list of blogs. I've dropped by a few, and now have a few more to visit! Thank you for commenting on my blog; sadly, I can no longer say, "And a happy Friday to you too!" so "Happy Saturday!" will have to do, x3 Cheers.

bibliophiliac said...

Hello, paying a social call on the blog hop. I am already a follower. Have a great weekend!

Mayara Arend said...

Hi, just hopping by!

I was already a follower, so, yeah, stopping by ;)

Lit Addicted Brit said...

Hi! I'm a regular visitor of your blog hopping by and FINALLY managing to follow now by laptop has stopped hating the 'Follow' button!

I love 'Dead White Guys' too - it's great!

Hope you had a fab weekend! :)

curlygeek04 said...

Hello! I found your blog from What Red Read -- I like a lot of the blogs on your list, especially Dead White Guys, Red, and Roofbeam Reader.

Black Disaster Fairy said...

The Roof Beam Reader is a good choice. I like stopping by there too.

I'm doing a bit of late hopping. Better late then never. :)

Happy Reading!

Black Disaster Fairy

http://literarydaydreams.blogspot.com
http://wickedsexybooks.blogspot.com
http://ikissbooks.blogspot.com