Thursday, September 16, 2010

Booking Through Thursday: Day & Night


This week's Booking Through Thursday question is short and to the point:

Do you divide your books into day and night reads? How do you decide?

My answer is short and sweet as well....No. To elaborate: the only reason I might is if I read horror or intense thrillers or really bloody/gory murder mysteries. As a general rule, I don't read that sort of thing. I will read whatever I happen to be reading whenever I can snag the time to read--day, night, lunch, breaks, whenever.

5 comments:

Trish said...

I know what you mean about the thrillers - I have fallen into that trap and had trouble getting to sleep because my mind is racing!

Red said...

I'm with you, I don't divide my books based on the time of day. I'll read whatever I have whenever I get a chance. I never really thought of having "day books" and "night books"

Carol said...

If I am reading a very emotionally sad story or one that is scary I will not read it in bed. I opt for chick lit then.
I know I'm a scaredy cat!

carol :)

Lori said...

I don't divide my books by day or night. Here is my answer for Booking Through Thursday.

jlshall said...

I'm a whatever-whenever reader, too! But I do sort of try to keep the really scary stuff away from bedtime.